Tech AF is a 18-week immersive program. We guide non-technical, underestimated professionals from idea to delivering your first clickable prototype.
*Typical tech bros need not apply.
Are you a professional ready to shake up your industry?
Did you experience a challenge as a customer/patient/employee/etc. and now you want to solve it?
Tech AF is looking for 10 incredible people driven by passion. Is this you?
The Details: Tech AF Scholarship
We are awarding ten ambitious, non-technical entrepreneurs who are ready to move from idea to delivering their first clickable prototype.
Tech AF's five-step proprietary process includes one-on-one coaching, weekly live classes, group coaching, and so much more.
You'll graduate with:
- a clickable prototype,
- revenue-generating deliverables,
- access to a comprehensive network of tech vendors, programs and investors, and
- all the knowledge you need to lead tech teams and designers as your companies Founder, CEO, and/or Chief Product Officer
- Passion for solving a problem
- Ability to dedicate several hours per week for class, coaching calls, and independent course work
- Considered underestimated (aka you are not a white, cis-gender, straight male with an ivy-league education)
- Open to feedback and willing to modify from original idea
If you are screaming THIS IS ME, please apply!
Tech AF is now accepting applications. Scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis so do not miss your chance!
The small print: Recipient will be awarded $3,000 towards your tuition. Remaining balance will be due on or before program start date on 11/30/22.
The Tech AF program does NOT take equity but does require tuition.
Erin Croom, Small Bites Adventure Club
Tech AF Grad, 2021
“Tech AF helped me create the vision and strategy for our tech enabled platform. The course was very process oriented and hands-on, which really helped me put my ideas into practice. I can't recommend this class enough for startups that need a guiding hand to get their vision off the ground.”